Hunter Engineering Company is a world leader in automotive wheel alignment systems
We're dedicated to providing you with the most sophisticated repair systems and qualified technicians.
Our State of the Art Equipment is proof of that commitment.
From initial estimate to final repair, you'll be assured that your vehicle was repaired right
Why do I need an Alignment?
- Improper alignment is a major cause of premature tire wear. Over the years, a properly aligned vehicle can add thousands of miles to tire life.
- Gas mileage increases as rolling resistance decreases. Total alignment sets all four wheels parallel, which along with proper inflation minimizes rolling resistance.
- Does your car pull to one side? Does the steering wheel vibrate? Do you constantly have to move the steering wheel to keep your car traveling straight ahead? Many handling problems can be corrected by alignment. With all the system components aligned properly, road shock is more efficiently absorbed for a smoother ride.
- A suspension system inspection is part of our alignment procedure. This allows us to spot worn parts before they cause costly problems
By partnering the GSP9700 equipped with StraightTrak® LFM (Lateral Force Measurement) with a Hunter wheel alignment system, we now have the most comprehensive wheel service system available today. The versatility of the StraightTrak® LFM feature enables our technician to integrate this valuable measurement in: thus providing the following:
- Proper Tire Wear
- Straight Vehicle Tracking
- Smooth Ride
- Straight Steering Wheel